One of the ideas we initially had last quarter was to allow users to create content for our games. Using a doodle app (working on our website) they could draw powerups that they could then collect in the game. We had one end of the system working, the ability to create doodles, but we needed a way to incorporate them into the games. So when i got a few hours free I decided to give it a go. And what do you know I figured something out. The first part is a php script on the server that supplies Flash with a filename list of a certain directory when asked. Flash then goes through that list and figures out which files are image files that it wants. It then loads one at random and places it in a movieclip setup beforehand. The background is a scrap of paper and the holder for the image is set to multiply so that the black and white doodle looks like it was drawn on the paper scrap. The games can then use this created Object where they want. I was really happy that this worked successfully and was not terribly complicated. Now we may or may not actually implement it depending on our time frame leading up to Imagine RIT. The thumbnail shows a my basic implementation of this system. The mug doodle was randomly selected from the approved image folder.